Portugal the land of wine and cheese. It is ment to be the second most popular land to go if you are looking for a man in your life! The best place is France said this man called Jack we met him on our way to The wonderful land of Portugal!!!!!! Jack was going from England to Rome. He would tell you the most romantic and fairytales! I think i have a little crush! I no it is amazing! I think i found a man for me! But the problem is that i will never see him again! Well i bet you want to know how the new captain is getting on...............................................................................
Monday, November 5, 2007
Portugal the land of wine and cheese. It is ment to be the second most popular land to go if you are looking for a man in your life! The best place is France said this man called Jack we met him on our way to The wonderful land of Portugal!!!!!! Jack was going from England to Rome. He would tell you the most romantic and fairytales! I think i have a little crush! I no it is amazing! I think i found a man for me! But the problem is that i will never see him again! Well i bet you want to know how the new captain is getting on...............................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment