World war 3 that is what this journal entry should be called.
I was nice today happy, proud i was in a good mood but my crew members where MAD! Do not ask me why! I am having a suprise dinner tonight and i am telling my crew members who will be my next captain. Well the dinnerr was ment to be tonight but my crew members got sick, so i can not tell resign until next week. I hope my next week here as captain will be good. I will still sail on my ship i just will not be the captain. It will still be my ship and i will own it but this time it will be better
I was nice today happy, proud i was in a good mood but my crew members where MAD! Do not ask me why! I am having a suprise dinner tonight and i am telling my crew members who will be my next captain. Well the dinnerr was ment to be tonight but my crew members got sick, so i can not tell resign until next week. I hope my next week here as captain will be good. I will still sail on my ship i just will not be the captain. It will still be my ship and i will own it but this time it will be better
No comments:
Post a Comment