
My crew need a makeover i keep saying to myself i cant talk about girl stuff i am a captain but i am a girl no i am a captain. What would you do? i would just leave it I think well that is what i am going to do. I need to be a girl but my life is on this ship i do not know what to do! I think i Know what to do !!!!!! I am going to give someone else my job. I can be a girl, but if they want want my job they wont get it with my cabon, my room my desk, np that will still be ll mone. I will simpily be a assisent. That way for the first time in my life( well in the last 7 years) i can be a normal , cool, popular, fantastic GIRL. I am a GIRL, A GIRL. A GIRL!
No comments:
Post a Comment